Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wonderful Weekend



Had just a great weekend with my kiddos...so many nice things happened this w/e.....I overheard my 3 y.o. son tell his older sister "Keeg, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen";  made my heart melt.  Especially b/c he said it so sincerely, so randomly, and without any intention of getting something from her in return (though she BEAMED and replied "you are the most handsome boy I have ever seen!!")  I had some great one-on-one time with my littlest while my sis took the "big kids" to play putt-putt.  Bai (20mos) is obsessed wit "boo-boo bear" ice packs and her baby dolls.  She could spend a good part of the afternoon telling me the baby is crying-running to it and ordering me to get it an ice pack from the fridge. Good times:)

No comments: