Monday, January 28, 2008

Big Friend



Today is the day....my son heads off to a new room at school.  Yes-he is only 3...but he has been content in the Montessori room for 18mos.-3 year olds and today he goes to the "sailfish" room for 3-6 year old friends.  I love that Keeg said.."mom-you got to take his picture since this is his first day"  and that she filled him with reassurance this morning telling him" I was scared my first day in the big kid room but its fun...you get to do challenging work and there is a bird in your room and you'll like the boys and I will get to play with you on the playground.  We can play Lilo and Stitch!!"

I absolutely LOVE that those 2 are finally getting closer.  the 20 months between them seemed like a century but now I am seeing a glimmer of mutual friendship.  

Too cool that I got to capture Brady still content to be my sweet little boy ala thumb in mouth, holding his blankie.... and then he busts into "big Friend" mode full of smiles and read for what the adventure will bring!!!
  

No comments: