Saturday, April 25, 2009

Swing batter-batter


T-ball 
First year.
Brady is havin a BLAST.
A SERIOUS BLAST
Only my kid would wave mid stride for the camera
This one was totally unposed.  He just happen
to turn and I snapped away.
This is the TYPICAL shot
Brady running full steam no matter where
he is in relation to the ball

He is fast
super fast at times.
As well as super sweet
and kind...
Beaming with happiness
and silliness
and spunk.
He talks with this silly voice-alternating between Donald
Duck and Darth Vader which is not easy to master.
He whistles constantly
Always in motion
Nearly always with a SMILE on his face
or in quieter moments, a thumb in his mouth.

He is addicted to sippy cups and all things
rough and tumble
but is sweet to the core
just like his Daddy (well Brad isn't into
sippy cups but you know what I mean)

here I should insert daddy son photo....got to
get me a recent one of those;)
HAPPY WEEKEND



No comments: