Friday, November 7, 2008

Muddy Sunday

So.

Last Sunday the kiddos needed some 
OUTSIDE time.

Problem:  another rain-ey drizzley day.

Solution:  tree covered park and an 
attitude of who cares how messy they get. 

note Keeg's tush which shows not only dirt but rust stains.
update: shirt still has rust stains.
this is Bai.
Bai are you sweet or sassy today?
SASSY.
Bai is caught taunting a 7 year old girl on the playset.

"what is your name"
girl-"julia" 
"I don't like you Julia"
"you are a potty-head"

after redirecting Bailey, trying to get her to acknowledge
that she was not making a good choice, etc.
my response to Julia was "she is 2 and should be taking a nap; sorry"

Julia later catches a lizard and becomes Bai's best friend.


man the kids had a blast and I was so glad we decided to 
go to the park anyway.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

This provided me a much needed giggle today....I have to meet that kid....