Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cool Kids

must have gotten it from their parents
because this family was so loving
and F.U.N. (with a capital F)!!!

The girls both play lacrosse (how cool is that!)
and you can tell that both parents adore them.



Despite dad's teasing and mom's contagious laughter,
I caught a couple sweet moments as well.


Really enjoyed running around with these guys....
am going to be so bummed when I have to hang up the 
camera soon to get ready for baby #4......

YES we all know the camera will be put to good use 
capturing all the pieces and parts of this new little one
(man we have to start thinking of names soon!!)
but I will miss my clients for several months while we
adapt and grow as a family.

Taking one last trip to see my sis tomorrow.
Promise to answer all client needs when I return on the 20th.

be well!!

No comments: