Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Daughter turned 5

in January.
seriously.

But January is so close to the holidays that we always kinda delay the party a bit.
you know.
Spread out the presents.

We had the party last month.
seriously.


note the VERY melted cake.
scrumtious anyway...but they don't typically melt in January.

Note the sneaky little sis.
going for the cupcakes.
little sisters are notoriously sneaky all months of the year.


My little girl is five...
OK, is nearly 5 1/2....
but she is 
growing too fast
making me so proud
struggling with so much knowledge and the context to put it in

challenging me
challenging herself
encouraging said sneaky sister
asking so many questions
trying to grow up even faster

making me want to freeze where she is at...

YET
Loving how she finds ways to fly
even when nothing supports flight


She SOARS

No comments: